• American Cellular Inc., doing business as Verizon Wireless, leased 2,280 square feet at 2903 NW 63. Blake Renegar handled the lease.
• Maschino Hudelson & Associates leased 3,286 square feet at 4811 Gaillardia Parkway. Renegar handled the lease.
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection leased 3,018 square feet at 4300 Highline Blvd. Renegar handled the lease.
• Palmer Wantland leased 4,762 square feet at 100 E California. Renegar handled the lease.
• Leam Drilling Systems paid $1.4 million to Clements Foods for a 13.8-acre industrial tract on N Santa Fe Avenue just south of Kilpatrick Turnpike. David Huffman, partner and executive vice president of Wiggin Properties, represented the seller, and Sean O'Grady, of Cambridge Commercial Properties, represented the buyer. The tract fronts both the turnpike and the railroad to the east and is zoned I-3 Heavy Industrial. Leam Drilling Systems, based in New Iberia, La., has had offices in Oklahoma City since 1997. Jackie Hatton, of Oklahoma City Abstract, handled the closing.