Oklahoma City auto repair worker accused of forcibly kissing customer
A woman told police a worker at a northwest Oklahoma City repair shop grabbed her neck and kissed her three times as she tried to pick up her vehicle.
A woman told police she was forcibly kissed when she went to pick up her car from an Oklahoma City auto repair shop.
The woman said she did not know the worker who grabbed her neck and kissed her against her will three times Aug. 7 as she tried to leave the repair shop at 4920 NW 23, according to a police incident report released Monday.
Police arrested Elders Morales, 27, on a complaint of sexual battery. He was in the Oklahoma County jail Saturday through Monday before posting $5,000 bail, a jail official said.
Morales could not be reached for comment.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister