Oklahoma City budget by the numbers
Figures from the proposed fiscal year 2013 budget for Oklahoma City's airports, information technology and development services departments.
NewsOK Related Articles
-$96 million: Proposed budget.
-$1 million: Annual cost to city of utility payments at Will Rogers World Airport.
-25 percent: Approximate percentage of work orders at other city airports related to mowing grass and weeds.
-$16 million: Proposed budget.
-$4 million: Animal Welfare Division budget.
-$3 million: Annual cost of construction inspection.
-$31 million: Proposed budget.
-$900,000: Annual cost of information technology security.
-$4 million: Annual cost of public safety communications support.
Source: City of Oklahoma City. All numbers rounded.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister