Oklahoma City chiropractor accused of offering services for sex
Oklahoma City chiropractor Shandy Sells, 36, was arrested Monday on a complaint of offering to engage in prostitution.
An Oklahoma City chiropractor is accused of offering chiropractic services to a female client in exchange for sexual favors, police said.
Shandy Sells, 36, was arrested Monday on a complaint of offering to engage in prostitution.
According to the incident report, Sells asked for sexual favors from a woman in exchange for chiropractic services. The woman, who was working with police, placed him under arrest, according to the incident report.
Sells was taken into custody by a vice officer and was taken to the Oklahoma County jail, the report states. He posted bail and was released later that day.
Beth Carter, Oklahoma Board of Chiropractic Examiners executive director, said no disciplinary actions nor complaints have been filed against Sells with the state licensing board.
Sells' chiropractic practice website was taken down Tuesday afternoon, but came back up later in the day. He did not answer calls made to either his home phone or his practice.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M