• Position requirements: You must have two years postgraduate professional environmental experience. Oklahoma Registered Sanitarian Certification is required.
• Starting pay: $37,416 yearly.
Level 6 is Senior Public Health Specialist. These are positions which have responsibilities which vary from inspections such as building plans and training. Employees perform professional work in various environmental areas, such as consumer protection, or special projects. Employees may provide specialized training to department employees and the general public or may be responsible for conducting specialized inspections and other designated tasks.
• Education requirements: Bachelor's or master's degree in environmental health; environmental, physical, natural or biological science or equivalent with at least 30 hours in physical, natural or biological science required.
• Position requirements: Five years postgraduate professional environmental experience is required. Three years experience as a fully Registered Sanitarian is required. Oklahoma Registered Sanitarian Certification required.
• Starting pay: $47,100 yearly.