• On March 3, 2008, La Petite’s preschool class was found to be understaffed because it had 13 children, one over the limit. La Petite promised to take corrective action.
• On April 11, 2008, the center self-reported that a child said a teacher had spanked her. The teacher was terminated.
• On Aug. 18, 2008, DHS received a complaint that staff/child ratios were not right in the infants’ room and a child was in a crib that was not assigned to the child. DHS staff was unable to determine whether the first complaint was valid, but confirmed the second.
• La Petite self-reported a Sept. 8, 2008, incident in which a 2-year-old child got into a rest room alone because a teacher accidentally left it unlatched. Although the teachers estimated the child was only in the rest room five minutes, they said the only reason they noticed her missing when they did was because a stepmother arrived to pick up the child. The supervising teacher was terminated.
• On Dec. 9, 2008, La Petite reported an incident in which a child who had just turned 3 was showing his new underwear to a group of children in the 2-year-old room when another child touched him. The teacher redirected the children’s activities, and parents were notified.
• On Feb. 27, 2009, DHS confirmed a complaint that a teacher had been "very physical with the children in her class.” DHS said it was unable to verify a complaint that the teacher’s actions were discussed with the director and assistant director, but nothing was done.
Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.