Oklahoma City doctor shares personal story of healing
Dr. R. Murali Krishna’s newly released book, “VIBRANT: To Heal and Be Whole — From India to Oklahoma City” shares his story of healing along with his own life lessons.
Dr. R. Murali Krishna had the day planned out like any other Oklahoman.
Exercise that morning. Go to work. The usual.
But at 9:02 a.m., April 19, 1995, Krishna, like many Oklahoma City residents, heard and felt a loud boom.
Krishna, who was the chief of staff at St. Anthony Hospital, remembers the day of the Oklahoma City bombing in his book “VIBRANT: To Heal and Be Whole — From India to Oklahoma City,”...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located