Oklahoma City farmers market debuts in MidTown
St. Anthony Hospital’s efforts to revive the MidTown neighborhood is taking another step forward this summer with introduction of the weekly MidTown Market at Saints.
St. Anthony Hospital’s efforts to revive the MidTown neighborhood is taking another step forward this summer with the introduction of the weekly MidTown Market at Saints.The weekly farmers market is the very sort of event envisioned by the hospital when it added the east parking lot facing Walker Avenue a few years ago, said president Joe Hodges....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims