Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Part of that process includes the addition of ceramics. She cobbled together grants to fund nearly $10,000 to launch the pottery program.
Oklahoma City finance academy banks on building its arts program
The new art teacher at John Marshall High School has cobbled together community support to buy $10,000 worth of pottery equipment for the school. But her school is known for something besides art — its new finance academy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12316OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7699Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6657Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6438Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5739Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4894Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4675Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers