Oklahoma City furniture store fire extinguished
No one was injured in the fire at Beds Direct, 4200 W Reno Ave., Oklahoma City Deputy Fire Chief Marc Woodard said.
A three-alarm fire burned an Oklahoma City furniture store on Sunday.
Crews extinguished a fire at Beds Direct, 4200 W Reno Ave., after it broke out about 1:40 p.m., Deputy Fire Chief Marc Woodard said. The fire was contained by about 2:15 p.m., although firefighters continued to battle hot spots, he said.
No one was injured in the fire but customers were evacuated from the store, he said.
Investigators think a vehicle in the building's warehouse sparked the fire, Woodard said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10394Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9157Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5761Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4888Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4371Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4162How to help tornado victims
- 4108Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley