Oklahoma City furniture store fire extinguished
No one was injured in the fire at Beds Direct, 4200 W Reno Ave., Oklahoma City Deputy Fire Chief Marc Woodard said.
A three-alarm fire burned an Oklahoma City furniture store on Sunday.
Crews extinguished a fire at Beds Direct, 4200 W Reno Ave., after it broke out about 1:40 p.m., Deputy Fire Chief Marc Woodard said. The fire was contained by about 2:15 p.m., although firefighters continued to battle hot spots, he said.
No one was injured in the fire but customers were evacuated from the store, he said.
Investigators think a vehicle in the building's warehouse sparked the fire, Woodard said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22453Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12179Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10764Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9050Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8838Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8708Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8233Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister