Oklahoma City gun retailers report surge in sales
The number of people buying guns, particularly military-style AR-15 semi-automatic rifles, is higher now than it’s ever been, Oklahoma City store owners say.
At H&H Shooting Sports Complex and similar stores, display cases that once were full of military-style rifles are empty.
An FBI system for doing criminal background checks on prospective gun buyers is busier than ever.
Public interest in purchasing guns appears sky-high.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say