Oklahoma City Home & Garden show opens this weekend
The Oklahoma City Home & Garden show will feature local and national exhibitors showcasing home and garden products and services.
NewsOK Related Articles
An innovative use of compressed earth will be featured at the show. The University of Oklahoma's Sustainable Building program will be on hand to give an up close view of the compressed soil blocks the program is using to build Oklahoma's first home made of the durable, cost effective building material.
The show also will feature an Oklahoma Beef Cook-off, TLC Landscape & Design's “Treasure Island” Garden, an “Old Mexico” landscape design from Tony's Tree Plantation, dozens of Made in Oklahoma products and advice and demonstrations from experts on various home and garden topics.
At 5 p.m. on Sunday, plants from the feature landscapes and select exhibitor displays will go on sale to the public at discounted rates.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad