Oklahoma City hospitals: Integris Baptist Medical Center
— Location: 3300 Northwest Expressway
— History: Integris Baptist Medical Center opened its doors on Easter Sunday 1959. It is part of Integris Health, the largest Oklahoma-owned health care corporation, with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers and home health agencies throughout much of the state.
NewsOK Related Articles
— Through its affiliates, Integris Health operates 13 hospitals, led in the Oklahoma City area by Integris Baptist Medical Center and Integris Southwest Medical Center. The organization has affiliated mental health providers in 50 Oklahoma towns and cities, and offers hospice services through Hospice of Oklahoma County.
— Integris Baptist Medical Center is home to a full-service heart hospital, a comprehensive transplant institute, cancer treatment center, hospice and a regional burn center.
— Integris Baptist Medical Center is licensed for 123 beds and has more than 40 physicians and midlevel providers on its medical staff. It also provides comprehensive rehabilitation, geriatric behavioral health and diabetes management.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in