Oklahoma City hospitals: Integris Southwest Medical Center
— Location: 4401 S Western Ave.
— History: Southwest Medical Center opened in 1965 as part of Integris Health, the state's largest Oklahoma-owned health care corporation featuring hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers and home health agencies across Oklahoma.
NewsOK Related Articles
— Integris Southwest specialties include the Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation for brain disease or injury rehabilitation and sleep disorders.
— Other notable centers include the James R. Daniel Stroke Center of Oklahoma, the Scoliosis Center of Oklahoma and Integris Neurosciences Institute.
— The emergency room is the state's busiest, logging about 90,000 emergency room visits in 2009.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad