— Location: 4300 W Memorial Road
— History: The Sisters of Mercy, who arrived in Indian Territory in 1884, bought the 85-bed Oklahoma City General Hospital in 1947. In 1974, Mercy moved from downtown to its present location, which was then a cow pasture.
— The NeuroScience Institute features Oklahoma's only multiple sclerosis center under the direction of medical director Gabriel Pardo, an internationally renowned physician in the field of MS research. The institute also treats stroke, housing a state-of-the-art Profusion CT, which allows radiologists to analyze blood flow and rapidly locate problem areas within the brain.
— Mercy Women's Center is an active research facility that developed a screening blood test detecting early breast cancer. A team of breast cancer experts helps patients with the latest technology, including breast MRI.
— Mercy offers gynecological and prostate robotic surgery and serves as a training site. In robotic surgery, physicians control a machine with 3D technology to view inside the body with magnification 10 times larger than normal.
Professor Discusses 1 Tip To Match 5 Winning Numbers.