Oklahoma City man accused of exposing himself to neighbors
OKLAHOMA CITY -
Oklahoma City police are asking for the public's help. They say a man has been exposing himself to people at a northwest Oklahoma City complex, where several families and children live. Police say they want the victims to come forward.
Charles Randy Hiatt, 59, was arrested and charged last month for indecent exposure, after one neighbor at the Crown Pointe apartments came forward and reported him to police.
But police think he has done this to several more people here, and they want them to come forward.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed