Oklahoma City man is accused of hitting child with flat-screen TV
Martrell Deshaun Grayson, 22, was arrested on a complaint of assault and battery. Police said he threw his TV down the stairs of his apartment complex and injured a child, then threw the TV into a car windshield.
An Oklahoma City man is accused of throwing his 42-inch flat-screen TV down the stairs of his apartment complex and hitting a child in the head.
Police arrested Martrell Deshaun Grayson, 22, on a complaint of assault and battery after the incident Tuesday at 1025 NW 86.
The child suffered a large cut to the forehead and was treated at a hospital and released, according to the police report. Grayson told police he didn't know he hit the child, the report states.
Grayson's ex-girlfriend, Princess Love, 26, told police Grayson then picked up the TV and threw it into the windshield of her car.
Love also was arrested on four outstanding warrants.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena