Oklahoma City man accused of inappropriately touching girls
Police arrested an Oklahoma City man on multiple complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16.
An Oklahoma City man is in jail, accused of sexually abusing two young girls.
Ernest Walter Draper, 52, was arrested Tuesday on multiple complaints of lewd acts with a child under 16.
The abuse was reported to Oklahoma City police Aug. 10 by workers with the state Department of Human Services, according to an incident report released Wednesday.
According to the DHS referral report, the victims, sisters ages 3 and 6, both had been “acting out sexually.” They told staff at DHS and the Child Abuse Response and Evaluation Center that Draper touched them inappropriately.
The victims were placed in state protective custody.
Draper is in the Oklahoma County jail and has been denied bail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law