Oklahoma City man arrested for mowing yard at 4:30 a.m.
Phil Gage, 40, of Oklahoma City, said he was just trying to do a good deed for a neighbor when he was arrested and cited by police for mowing at 4:30 a.m. Friday.
NewsOK Related Articles
Gage said he would have stopped mowing in the early morning hours if someone had asked him to.
“I just wished he would have
Gage said he intends to fight the ticket.
“I'm going to try to fight it,” he said. “It's unreal how I got treated for mowing a yard.”
According to police reports, Gage became argumentative when officers arrived and asked him to turn off his mower, but Gage said he complied
“I did what she told me to do,” he said. “Believe me, if I had said one thing to her she would have taken me to jail.”
The neighbor who called police could not be reached for comment Tuesday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in