Oklahoma City man arrested in Edmond bank robbery
Brian Lindell Hardrick, 35, of Oklahoma City was arrested in connection with a robbery at an IBC Bank. The robbery took place Tuesday at 421 S Santa Fe Ave. in Edmond.
EDMOND — A man was arrested Thursday in connection with a robbery at an IBC Bank in Edmond.
Brian Lindell Hardrick, 35, was arrested at his Oklahoma City home and was taken to the Oklahoma County jail. He will be moved to the Grady County jail, where federal prisoners are held.
Hardrick confessed to robbing a bank at 421 Santa Fe Ave. on Tuesday, FBI officials stated in a news release.
Three bank bags containing loose coins, white tennis shoes, a black handle, a sharp-pointed knife, money and a white bandanna were recovered in a search of Hardrick's home, according to the news release.
Bank employees told agents the robber was wearing white tennis shoes and a white bandanna covering his face.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes