Oklahoma City man arrested on child pornography complaints
Lee W. Myrick, 39, of Oklahoma City, was arrested on child pornography complaints and thousands of images were found at his home, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
An Oklahoma City man was arrested on child pornography complaints and thousands of images were found at his home, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
Lee W. Myrick, 39, is accused of distributing child pornography to a Guthrie police officer online. A search of his home, 313 E Kuhl Terrace, turned up thousands of child pornography images on computer-related items, according to a news release.
Myrick was booked into the Oklahoma County jail on two complaints of distribution of child pornography, one complaint of aggravated possession of child pornography and one complaint of Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act violation, the release states.
It has not been determined if any local children are depicted in the found images.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena