Oklahoma City man exposed himself in CVS parking lot, police report
Jason Lee Spencer, 36, was arrested Thursday on complaints of public indecency and public drunkenness after an Oklahoma City CVS Pharmacy employee called police about a would-be shoplifter.
Police say a would-be shoplifter caught in the act exposed himself to a store employee and fled.
Jason Lee Spencer, 36, was arrested Thursday on complaints of public indecency and public drunkenness after the employee of CVS Pharmacy, 5025 N May Ave., called police about 5:45 p.m.
The employee told officers Spencer attempted to steal merchandise from the store, but dropped the merchandise when he was confronted. The employee said Spencer pulled his pants down and began walking around the parking lot screaming, according to the police.
Police found him at nearby Ron's Hamburgers and escorted him outside, where they subdued him, the report states.
Spencer was taken to the Oklahoma County jail; no bail has been set.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort