Share “Oklahoma City man hospitalized after being...”

Oklahoma City man hospitalized after being shocked while working on sign

A 29-year-old man was shocked while working on a sign at Reynolds Ford in Oklahoma City, leaving him unconscious.
FROM STAFF REPORTS Modified: November 21, 2013 at 2:55 pm •  Published: November 21, 2013
Advertisement

A 29-year-old man was shocked while working on a sign at Reynolds Ford in Oklahoma City on Thursday, leaving him unconscious and trapped in the bucket of a cherry picker.

The man was taken to Integris Baptist Medical Center in serious condition Thursday afternoon, Emergency Medical Services Authority spokeswoman Lara O'Leary said.

NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article.