Oklahoma City man is accused of hitting child with flat-screen TV
Martrell Deshaun Grayson, 22, was arrested on a complaint of assault and battery. Police said he threw his TV down the stairs of his apartment complex and injured a child, then threw the TV into a car windshield.
An Oklahoma City man is accused of throwing his 42-inch flat-screen TV down the stairs of his apartment complex and hitting a child in the head.
Police arrested Martrell Deshaun Grayson, 22, on a complaint of assault and battery after the incident Tuesday at 1025 NW 86.
The child suffered a large cut to the forehead and was treated at a hospital and released, according to the police report. Grayson told police he didn't know he hit the child, the report states.
Grayson's ex-girlfriend, Princess Love, 26, told police Grayson then picked up the TV and threw it into the windshield of her car.
Love also was arrested on four outstanding warrants.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in