Oklahoma City man killed while trying to cross highway
Gallagher, 28, died around 7:10 p.m. after he was hit by a sport utility vehicle while trying to cross the highway. Gallagher was pronounced dead at the scene.
OKC man hit, killed on highway
An Oklahoma City man was struck and killed while trying to cross Interstate 44 near Pennsylvania Avenue on Thursday evening, Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers said. Marcus Gallagher, 28, died shortly after 7 p.m. Troopers said he hit by a sport utility vehicle while trying to cross the highway. Gallagher was pronounced dead at the scene.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located