Oklahoma City metro-area crime briefs for Jan. 4, 2013
Oklahoma City metro-area crime briefs, Jan. 4
Bullets fired into home
A man told police someone fired shots at his home in the 700 block of NE 81 after his ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend got into a fight Dec. 27. The women are co-workers at Eternity Gentlemen's Club, according to the police report. The man told police he broke up the fight and the ex-girlfriend got into a black Crown Victoria outside of the house. A passenger in the car rolled down a window and pointed a firearm toward the house. The man took cover and called 911 when shots were fired, according to the report. Police found bullets holes in the front living room window, front guest bedroom window and the front door. They also found bullets inside the home.
LEIGHANNE MANWARREN, STAFF WRITER
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort