Baker First Commercial Real Estate reports the following transactions:
• MWC Storage Investors LLC paid $1.375 million to Walmart Realty Co. for a former Walmart and surrounding land at 7500 E Reno in Midwest City. The 122,000-square-foot building is on 17.5 acres. The property will be redeveloped into a multiuse property. Rod Baker of Baker First Commercial Real Estate and Donna Kolius of CB Richard Ellis Portfolio Services.
• Terry Skiba of Family Focus leased 566 square feet of office space at Meridian Gardens, 3816 N Meridian for use as a counseling center. Lori Petit of Baker First Commercial Real Estate handled the lease.
• Affordable Art & Frame leased 1,600 square feet of space in Commerce Pointe Center, 8004 N Rockwell Ave. The space is used for picture framing with a small retail area. Petit handled the lease.
• Worker's Compensation for Less LLC leased 2,168 square feet of space in Metro Office Park, 4300 Highline Blvd., for use as an insurance office. Baker handled the lease.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• Lansing of Oklahoma City LLC paid $1,025,000 to Frances Kaye Sinclair for a 27,844-square-foot industrial building at 500 N Ann Arbor. Randy Lacey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort handled the transaction
• Settles Muskogee Holdings LLC paid $445,000 to Corsair-Caughron LLC for a 13,186-square-foot industrial property at 109 N Pennsylvania Ave. Kris Davis of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller and David Portman of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma represented the buyer.
• Motivational Counseling Services LLC paid $175,000 to Cruse Six LLC for 1.733 acres at 8501 S Walker Ave. Jim Karey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller.
• William F. Shdeed paid $250,000 to Greenfield Environmental Multistate Trust LLC for a 7,300-square-foot industrial property at 1 NW 36. Kris Davis of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort handled the transaction.
• John Appleseth leased 800 square feet for a coin shop at 7714 N May Ave., to move from Purcell. Jim Rose of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.