Gerald L. Gamble Co. reports the following transactions:
• Meter Check Measurement Services LLC paid $350,000 to A-1 Disposal Inc. for a 5,400-square-foot shop and 1,400-square-foot office building at 3301 SE 89. Gerald L. Gamble represented the seller. Dean Ingram represented the buyer.
• Sonfield LLC paid $225,000 to Graylock LLC for a 5,000-square-foot office building at 20 NE 38. Gamble handled the sale.
• CDK Distribution of Oklahoma City paid $512,500 to TROE 19 LLC for a 13,000-square-foot warehouse at 19 N Klein. Gamble represented the seller. Charles Dodson represented the buyer.
• The city of Moore paid $400,000 to Renda Broadcasting Corp. for 25 acres on SW Fourth St. west of Interstate 35. Gamble handled the sale.
• Inland Truck Parts of Kansas City, Mo., paid $455,975 to Roepard LLC for 10 acres at Morgan Road and Reno Avenue. Gamble handled the sale.
• J.V.L. Real Estate LLC paid $1.2 million to John and Carolyn Merritt for a 9,600-square-foot, two-story office building at 915-917 N Robinson. Mark McKee of Keller Williams Commercial handled the transaction.
Sperry Van Ness
Sperry Van Ness/William T. Strange & Associates reports the following transactions:
• Acumen Advisors leased 915 square feet at Northwest Office Center, 4334 Northwest Expressway. Daniel Ojeda handled the lease.
• Fast A/R Funding leased 1,044 square feet at Northwest Office Center. Ojeda handled the lease.
• Carrie Ann Harding, CPA, leased 791 square feet at Bethany Bank Tower, 1908 N Peniel Ave. Ojeda handled the transaction.
• Cal Farley's Boy's Ranch leased 702 square feet at 50 Penn Place. Blake Renegar and Ojeda handled the lease.
• Kelly Services leased 2,430 square feet at Lakepointe Towers, 4013 Northwest Expressway. Renegar handled the lease.
• National Oilwell Varco leased 4,350 square feet at Lakepointe Towers. Renegar handled the lease.
• Daugherty, Fowler, Peregin, Haught & Jensen leased 10,628 square feet in Chase Tower, 100 N Broadway Ave. Renegar handled the lease.