Equity Commercial Realty LLC reports the following transactions handled by Judy J. Hatfield:
• Scratch Restaurant LLC leased 4,444 square feet of space in the Magnolia Building at 132 W Main in Norman.
• Candid Color Systems renewed a lease for 1,065 square feet of space in Stubbeman Place at 1123 Elm Ave. in Norman.
• Xu Liu and Shenli Ran Eggersdorf leased 615 square feet of space in Stubbeman Place at 1127 Elm Ave. in Norman for a restaurant called JJ Milk Tea.
Price Edwards & Co. reports the following transactions:
• Greene Ranch Enterprises Inc. paid $2.9 million to K74 Ranch Inc./Joe Boydston for an industrial warehouse at 5201 W Reno Ave. Bob Puckett handled the transaction.
• Greene Ranch Enterprises LLC and GreeneBrothers Ltd. paid $1.8 million to The Humphreys Cos. LLC and Triad Investments LLC for an industrial warehouse property at 4345 SW 23. Puckett handled the transaction.
• Amp Holdings LLC paid $1,226,745 to 7608 N. Harvey Building LLC for an office-flex building at 7608 N Harvey. Tom Fields handled the transaction.
• East Classen Property Development LLC paid $850,000 to John and Connie Berlin for an industrial warehouse property near NW 63 and Shartel.
• KSS Investments LLC paid $690,000 to Park Place Associates LLC for an office-flex building at 24 W Park Place. Craig Tucker handled the transaction.
Baker First Commercial
Baker First Commercial Real Estate reports the following transactions:
• Shawn and Kendra Anderson paid $850,000 to Jerome B. Miller Family Partnership for a 10,706-square-foot office building at 5818 NW 50. Cathy Riley handled the sale. Oklahoma City Abstract handled the closing.
• Qin Deng leased 1,100 square feet of space at Meridian Office Plaza, 3816 N Meridian, Suite 114, for use as massage therapy offices. Lori Petit handled the lease.
• 9 Round, a boxing/kickboxing workout facility, leased 1,400 square feet of space in Bridgewater Retail Center, 1010 N Santa Fe Ave. Rod N Baker handled the lease.