Oklahoma City murder suspect arrested in Moore
The Oklahoma County sheriff's warrant team arrested Amadeaus Jackson, 23, on a murder complaint Monday. He was wanted in the July 30 shooting death of a man in Oklahoma City.
A man wanted on a murder complaint following a July 30 shooting in Oklahoma City was arrested Monday by Oklahoma County sheriff's deputies.
Amadeaus Jackson, 23, was arrested in the 800 block of NW 27 in Moore by the sheriff's warrant team with help from the U.S. Marshal's Service and Moore police.
Jackson was wanted on a murder complaint in the death of Samuel Stevens, 35, who was shot to death July 30 in the 1700 block of Pettee Avenue. Police said Stevens was shot about 12:20 a.m. after an argument.
Jackson was taken to the Oklahoma County jail where he was being held without bail Monday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims