Oklahoma City Museum of Art to feature exhibit of rare biblical texts, artifacts
A portion of Hobby Lobby’s President Steve Green’s extensive collection of biblical art will be put on exhibit called “Passages” that opens May 16 at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
WASHINGTON — The Oklahoma City Museum of Art will be the first stop for a worldwide traveling exhibition of historic biblical texts and artifacts collected by Hobby Lobby President Steve Green, who announced here Thursday that the exhibition would open May 16.
Videoview all videos
Mar 31A new exhibit called Passages is coming to the Oklahoma...
Mar 31Chris Casteel interviewed Steve Green about the Biblical...
Photoview all 7 photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes