Oklahoma City pharmacist convicted of murder gets new lawyer
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The new attorney for an Oklahoma City pharmacist convicted of murdering a teenage would-be robber said Wednesday that the jury was not allowed to hear evidence about the pharmacist's state of mind at the time of the shooting.
Videoview all videos
Apr 11The new attorney for an Oklahoma City pharmacist...
May 27View surveillance footage of a would-be Oklahoma City...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit