Oklahoma City police arrested a woman in Saturday shooting death of man
A woman was arrested Saturday in the shooting death of a man she lived with in northeast Oklahoma City.
A woman has been arrested in a weekend killing, police said Monday.
Tiara Marie Marshall, 27, of Oklahoma City, was arrested in the death of Vertis Lavaill Shaver, 36, of Oklahoma City.
Police said the two lived together in the 3200 block of N Fonshill. Police responded to a report of a shooting at the address about 11:55 a.m. Saturday.
Shaver died at OU Medical Center of the gunshot wound. It was the 68th homicide in Oklahoma City this year, police said.
Investigators said Shaver and Marshall got into a fight and Marshall shot Shaver. They interviewed Marshall at police headquarters and then booked her into the Oklahoma County jail on a murder complaint.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims