Oklahoma City police find 112 pounds of marijuana in vehicle
Oklahoma City police pulled over a vehicle for a traffic violation and found 100 bundles of compressed marijuana in the vehicle.
A traffic stop ended with the arrest of two men after police found 112 pounds of compressed marijuana in the vehicle, authorities said.
James Hutchinson, 31, and John Matthew Lee, 30, were arrested Sunday on complaints of trafficking illegal drugs for distribution.
Police pulled over Hutchinson and Lee about 11:40 a.m. Sunday at NE 36 and Interstate 35 for a traffic violation, according to the police report. Police did not specify what the traffic violation was.
The vehicle contained two cardboard boxes with 100 bundles of compressed marijuana, according to the report.
Hutchinson and Lee were taken to the Oklahoma County jail. Hutchinson bailed out Monday. Lee remained in jail Wednesday with bail set at $25,000.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion