Oklahoma City police investigating case of child molestation of 8-month old child
Oklahoma City police were called to Children's Hospital to investigate injuries on an 8-month-old girl.
Oklahoma City police are investigating a case of child molestation of an 8-month old child.
Police were called to Children's Hospital on Monday, to make a report of injuries on a female child that doctors described as “suspicious and not caused naturally.”
The girl's father took the child to the hospital.
The child's mother and the mother's boyfriend are listed as suspects.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims