Oklahoma City police release name of homicide victim
Christopher Allen, 34, was shot Friday night and died at OU Medical Center.
Police have released the name of a man killed Friday night in northwest Oklahoma City.
Christopher Allen, 34, was shot about 11:30 p.m. Friday at his home at 2217 NW 117, Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
Allen was taken to OU Medical Center where he died.
Police do not know what led to the shooting. No one has been arrested. The death is the 82nd homicide of the year.
Anyone with information can call the homicide tip line at (405) 297-1200.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims