Oklahoma City police release name of man shot Monday
Raul Garcia, 29, was found with multiple gunshot wounds about 3:35 p.m. Monday, Oklahoma City police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
The name of a man found shot Monday in west Oklahoma City was released by police this morning.
Raul Garcia, 29, was found with multiple gunshot wounds about 3:35 p.m., Oklahoma City police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
NewsOK Related Articles
Garcia told police he was a passenger in a car with another man, and the two got into an argument over money. Garcia said he was shot near NW 50 and Morgan Road and then walked to State Highway 66 and Morgan Road and flagged down an officer.
Garcia was taken to a hospital where he is being treated.
Late Monday, police arrested Refugio Gonzalez, 33, of Oklahoma City.
Gonzalez was booked into Oklahoma County jail on a complaint of shooting with intent to kill, Knight said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11434Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11103Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9903Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8455Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4574Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4269Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4107OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M