Oklahoma City Public Schools awards contracts
Oklahoma City Public Schools awards contracts on Monday, Feb. 18, 2013.
The Oklahoma City School Board awarded several contracts at its meeting Monday night, including:
NewsOK Related Articles
• Commercial Roofing Solutions, $706,000 for a new roof at Buchanan Elementary, 4126 NW 18.
• Oklahoma Roofing, $647,000 for a new roof at Hillcrest Elementary, 6421 S Miller.
• Buddy's Produce, $250,000 in additional funding for produce. The original contract was for $2.2 million.
• Greenwood Publishing, also known as Heinemann, $200,000 for literacy intervention materials for kindergartners at some schools throughout the district. The original contract was for $28,000.
• Metropolitan Custodial Service, $114,000 for Cesar Chavez Elementary, 600 SE Grand.
• Eales Electronics Corp., $75,000 for fire alarm inspection and repair.
• Edu Skills, $5,000 for three days of professional training at Northwest Classen High School, 2801 NW 27.
STAFF WRITER CARRIE COPPERNOLL