“The most critical thing is have we identify everyone involved first,” he said.
Agents may learn of additional players during interviews and tips from the public about known players in drug operations. Those tips are investigated and often lead to more arrests, Woodward said.
“They need somebody to distribute the drugs and to get the money back to Mexico, and they won't send just anybody. When you get these people removed, they can't be replaced overnight. They're too valuable to the cartels,” Woodward said.
“We want to get them identified and removed before they can really get a foothold in Oklahoma,” he said.
Arrested Monday were:
• Miguel Angel Aguirre, 33, of Oklahoma City
• Adrienne Inez Santos, 43, of Oklahoma City
• Larry D. Black
• Julio Cesar Lopez Jacobo
• Jerrie Lavon Stilwell, 50, of Edmond
• Jacob Lynn Stilwell, 27, of Edmond
• David Wade McCurley, 47, of Oklahoma City
• Christopher B. Hiddleston, 26, of Midwest City
• Glen Salisbury
• Charles William Reed, 30, of Del City
• Kevin Dale Bolter, 38 of Oklahoma City
• Jesus Mora Herrera
• Kimberly Michelle Gallina, 29, of Oklahoma City
• Steven H. Hunter
• Seth Harvey Speed, 31, of Oklahoma City
• Herman Zasueta Beltran
• Kalli Reann McClure
Others still are being sought.