Oklahoma City real estate briefs
Berkadia Commercial acquires Hendricks & Partners
Berkadia acquires Hendricks
Phoenix-based Hendricks & Partners, multifamily investment banking and research company, has been acquired by Berkadia Commercial Mortgage LLC of Horsham, Pa., a joint venture of investment giant Berkshire Hathaway and Leucadia National Corp., a major U.S. holding company with diverse investments. Aaron Hargrove, partner who heads Hendricks & Partners' Tulsa office, said the new firm is called Hendricks-Berkadia.
“The acquisition brings substantial new resources to our work negotiating acquisitions and sales of investment-grade multifamily properties,” Hargrove said. Since joining Hendricks five years ago, Hargrove and Associate Partner Tim McKay have sold 10,942 apartment units and negotiated five land transactions.
Hudiburg plans remodeling
Hudiburg Nissan and Hudiburg Subaru Used Car Supercenter at Interstate 240 and Shields Boulevard will be remodeled this spring while continuing to buy and sell vehicles. Demolition begins this weekend, but business will continue throughout the renovation. The new center will comparable in size, but with a more effective building layout. The new store is expected to reopen in May 2013, said Brad Smicklas, general manager of Hudiburg Nissan and Hudiburg Subaru.
Saratoga hires new chief
Saratoga Roofing & Construction, 209 NW 132, is growing and has hired Jason Nowell as chief operating officer. He has 14 years of management experience in commercial construction and spent five years as a commercial general contractor managing more than $120 million in projects. Saratoga also hired Jon Brazeal as operational excellence manager and Richard McKuhen, a former commercial roofing company owner in Florida, as national service and metal manager.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients