• Eric Adams Custom Woodwork has leased 5,000 square feet at 11605-C N Santa Fe Ave., with Broadway Extension exposure, south of NW 122. Adams specializes in custom trim and fine wood furniture. Rick Pritchett with Precor Ruffin handled the lease.
NAI Sullivan Group reports the following real estate transactions:
• B&B Inspections LLC leased 2,400 square feet of space at 13504 S Tulsa Drive from Petro Land LLC for an oil and gas inspection office. Nicole Mayes with NAI Sullivan Group represented the lessee and Steve Buchanan with Buchanan Realty represented the lessor.
• Coffee Creek Foot and Ankle LLC leased 1,635 square feet of space at 15318 N May Ave. from AZ88 LLC for a medical office for podiatry. Sullivan handled the transaction.
Keller Williams Commercial reports the following transactions by Mark McKee:
• Aviation Enterprises Inc. leased 1,479 square feet of office space at 220 SW 89.
• Skullicious Jerky LLC leased 1,200 square feet of retail space at 6813 E State Highway 37, Tuttle.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• LMV Partners LLC paid $6.6 million to Virtu RI Borrower LLC for the 126-unit Stoneridge Apartments, built in 1983 at 2681 Jefferson St., Norman. William Forrest, David Forrest and Eva Wills handled the sale. Capitol Abstract & Title Co. closed the transaction.
• CPR Phone Repair leased 1,200 square feet of space in Highland Park Shopping Center, 1201 NW 178, from Highland Park Retail Center LLC. Stuart Graham, Ryan Storer and Mark W. Inman with CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the lease.
Price Edwards & Co. reports the following transactions:
• TA Real Estate paid $1,245,000 to RK Enterprises LLC for a retail property at 14501 N Santa Fe Ave. Paul Ravencraft handled the transaction.
• Aldi (Texas) LLC paid $1,200,000 to Nancy Bloodworth Revocable Trust for land at the southwest corner of NW 10 and State Highway 92, Yukon. Karleen Krywucki handled the transaction.