Oklahoma City real estate transactions for May 12
Oklahoma City real estate transactions: About Space, May 12
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• Batliner Paper Stock Co. paid $1,175,000 to MD Wood LLC for 10 acres at 320 N McCormick. Jim Karey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller and Bob Puckett of Price Edwards & Co. represented the buyer.
• U.S. Beef (Arby's) paid $678,666 to COMCO LLC for 0.87 acre at 2490 W Main St. in Norman. Brad Worster of J.R. Fulton & Associates represented the seller and John Cohlmia of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the buyer.
• Walker Properties LLC paid $612,000 to the Roger and Monique Sage Family Trust for a 6,825-square-foot retail property at 4375 SE 29 in Del City. Jim Rose and Louis Almaraz of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller and Josh White of Great West Management Corp. represented the buyer.
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients