Precor Ruffin reports the following transactions handled by Rick Pritchett:
• Logic Energy Solutions LLC leased 1,543 square feet at 701 Broadway. The company offers wastewater treatment on the wellhead, helping oil and gas producers run a more economical, efficient and environmentally responsible operation.
• Anne Wagoner with Totally Wireless! has renewed her lease for 1,373 square feet of space for the AT&T dealer at Riverwalk Plaza on Riverwalk Drive in Moore.
Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates reports the following transactions:
• Oklahoma Petroleum Marketers and Convenience Stores Association Inc. paid $187,000 to DeWayne Pitt and Janet Pitt, trustees of the Dewayne Pitt Revocable Trust, for a 1,923-square-foot office property at 6420 N Santa Fe Ave. Jerry Hocker of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented the buyer and Tom Fields of Price Edwards & Co. represented the seller.
• Lisa Cheng paid $150,000 to Karen Cox for a 7,345-square-foot multifamily property at 2412-2416 N Shartel. Brad Baker of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented the buyer and seller.
• Lower Soundz Inc. leased 2,400 square feet of retail space at 552-554 E Memorial Road from MRP Properties LLC. Jack James of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates handled the transaction.
• Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children leased 1,052 square feet of office space at 4401 N Classen Blvd from 4401 Classen LLC. Jack James of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented the lessor and Ross Hall of Gilliland Realty represented the lessee.
• Cornerstone Image Management LLC leased 3,432 square feet of office space at 4115 N Classen Blvd. from Eiman Alian. James represented the lessor and Larry Emmer of G.W. Gulledge & Associates represented the lessee.
• Discovery Partners LLC paid $201,526 to Extreme LLC for 15.5 acres on Exiss Boulevard in El Reno. Charles Dodson of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented the buyer and Larry Hodges of Preferred Properties represented the seller.
• Thomas Petroleum LLC paid $604,580 to T.J. and Judy Cavins for 35.15 acres in El Reno. Dodson represented the buyer and Kira Escott of Murphy Real Estate represented the seller.
• 4 Corners Realty paid $254,400 to D&D Properties for 80 acres at SE 149 and Hiwassee Road. Brad Baker of Coldwell Banker Commercial-Hocker & Associates represented the seller and Seth Koenig of 4 Corners Realty represented the buyer.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• US Cellular leased 2,892 square feet at The Bankers Bank, 9020 N May Ave. Vicki Knotts and Ben Knotts of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord and Tom Lange of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma represented the tenant.
• Sweet Peace leased 1,200 square feet at Santa Fe Square, 16300 N Santa Fe Ave. Carl Archiniaco of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the landlord.
Continue reading this story on the...