Oklahoma City real estate transactions
Air Force leases recruiting office space in Moore.
• The U.S. Air Force leased 1,326 square feet of space in Riverwalk Plaza, 2107 Riverwalk Drive, in Moore for a recruiting office. Rick Pritchett of Precor Ruffin handled the lease.
• T.A.S.Y.R. Enterprises LLC paid $1.675 million to Hallmann Properties LLC for Bristol Park Place Center, 15020 Bristol Park Blvd. Paul Wilson of Paul Wilson Co. represented the buyer. Irmon Gray of NAI Sullivan Group represented the seller. First American Title & Trust Co. handled the closing.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Planet Fitness leased 21,259 square feet of space at Brookwood Shopping Center, 9118 S Western Ave. Alaina McGlothlin of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
• Coalition for Oklahoma's Future leased 777 square feet of space in Lincoln Plaza, 4545 N Lincoln Blvd. Jim Austin and Tom Lange of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
• Oklahoma Afterschool Network leased 1,169 square feet of space at 2801 N Lincoln Blvd. Lange and Austin handled the transaction.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort
News Photo Galleriesview all
More housing Articles
Sell Your House
Sell your home fast. Reach 7 out of 10 Oklahoma home buyers each month with the combined power of HomesOK & the Oklahoman.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7784Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4976Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4468Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients