• The U.S. Air Force leased 1,326 square feet of space in Riverwalk Plaza, 2107 Riverwalk Drive, in Moore for a recruiting office. Rick Pritchett of Precor Ruffin handled the lease.
• T.A.S.Y.R. Enterprises LLC paid $1.675 million to Hallmann Properties LLC for Bristol Park Place Center, 15020 Bristol Park Blvd. Paul Wilson of Paul Wilson Co. represented the buyer. Irmon Gray of NAI Sullivan Group represented the seller. First American Title & Trust Co. handled the closing.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Planet Fitness leased 21,259 square feet of space at Brookwood Shopping Center, 9118 S Western Ave. Alaina McGlothlin of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
• Coalition for Oklahoma's Future leased 777 square feet of space in Lincoln Plaza, 4545 N Lincoln Blvd. Jim Austin and Tom Lange of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
• Oklahoma Afterschool Network leased 1,169 square feet of space at 2801 N Lincoln Blvd. Lange and Austin handled the transaction.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort reports the following transactions:
• BWAC I LLC paid $420,000 to Martha Jane Mulholland and Martha McCauley for 5 acres of industrial property at 9636 W Reno. Jim Karey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller.
• Upward Transitions paid $205,000 to HW Rentals for a 6,000-square-foot industrial property at 1134 W Main St. Caitlin Dempsey of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller. Craig Tucker of Price Edwards & Co. represented the buyer.
• J1K LLC (On Cue) paid $987,500 to SWTP LLC for five tracts totaling 1.38 acres at SE 44 and Shields Boulevard. Louis Almaraz of Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort represented the seller.
• J1K LLC (On Cue) paid $197,500 to Bell Vern Partnership for 0.39 acres at SE 44 and Shields Boulevard. Almaraz represented the seller.
• J1K LLC (On Cue) paid $175,000 to James W. Walters for land at SE 44 and Shields Boulevard. Almaraz represented the seller.