• The U.S. Air Force leased 1,326 square feet of space in Riverwalk Plaza, 2107 Riverwalk Drive, in Moore for a recruiting office. Rick Pritchett of Precor Ruffin handled the lease.
• T.A.S.Y.R. Enterprises LLC paid $1.675 million to Hallmann Properties LLC for Bristol Park Place Center, 15020 Bristol Park Blvd. Paul Wilson of Paul Wilson Co. represented the buyer. Irmon Gray of NAI Sullivan Group represented the seller. First American Title & Trust Co. handled the closing.
CB Richard Ellis
CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma reports the following transactions:
• Planet Fitness leased 21,259 square feet of space at Brookwood Shopping Center, 9118 S Western Ave. Alaina McGlothlin of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
• Coalition for Oklahoma's Future leased 777 square feet of space in Lincoln Plaza, 4545 N Lincoln Blvd. Jim Austin and Tom Lange of CB Richard Ellis-Oklahoma handled the transaction.
• Oklahoma Afterschool Network leased 1,169 square feet of space at 2801 N Lincoln Blvd. Lange and Austin handled the transaction.
Grubb & Ellis-Levy Beffort