The Oklahoma City School Board approved several contracts and agreements at its meeting Monday night.
• The board approved more than $50,000 in contracts to consultant Dedra Stafford. She will earn $15,000 for 11 days of professional development at Roosevelt Middle School and $36,000 for 24 days of training at Hillcrest Elementary.
• The board approved about $400,000 in extra funding for the renovation of Taft Stadium. More seats will be added.
• The board renewed a $380,000 contract with Sunbeam Family Services for 80 prekindergarten students enrolled at Educare, 500 SE Grand Blvd.
• Community Works will provide counseling at Rogers Middle School. The nonprofit also will help students from Spencer House reintegrate into regular classrooms at the school.
• An additional $345,000 will be spent for Great Expectations training at schools throughout the district, in addition to the $1 million approved in July. Great Expectations is a teacher development program that focuses on motivation and a positive learning environment.
• McGraw Hill will receive nearly $1 million for teacher training at about half of the district's schools.
• Youth Care of Oklahoma will provide mental health clinicians at Martin Luther King Elementary and Capitol Hill Elementary.
• Black Liberated Arts Center will provide arts programming at Douglass High School.