At a glance
The Oklahoma City School Board awarded a number of contracts at a meeting Tuesday night, including:
• Reeder General Contractors, $6.4 million to build classrooms and gyms at Mark Twain Elementary, 2451 W Main; Putnam Heights Elementary, 1601 NW 36; Southern Hills Elementary, 7800 S Kentucky; and Stand Watie Elementary, 3517 S Linn.
• Cole and Reed, $120,000 in addition to $50,000 already allotted for a fiscal year 2013 audit.
• Triumph Learning, an additional $50,000 for instructional materials and literacy programs.
• Solution Tree, $50,000 for teachers and administrators to attend professional conferences.
• Cory's Audio Visual Services, $46,000 for audio/visual equipment.
• Teaching Systems, an additional $25,000 for 3-D Printers for Jackson Middle School, 2601 S Villa, and Southeast High School, 5401 S Shields.
Carrie Coppernoll, Staff Writer