Oklahoma City teen loses part of leg saving friends
Police are searching for a teen who they said severely injured another teen by pinning him with his car at a party in Oklahoma City on Saturday night. Investigators said the incident began when a teen was asked to leave a party near S.W. 74th Street and Council Road about midnight Saturday.
An Oklahoma City teen had part of his leg amputated after he was hit by a car trying to save others from being hit.
Police say a group of teens had a party Saturday night at a mobile home park at 7901 South Council in southwest Oklahoma City. According to witnesses, a teen threw a gang symbol, and was asked to leave the party.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11436Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6211Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5407Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4993Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4408OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3817Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law